This Game Sucks.

#2 Posted by Midnight_Ice (1581 posts) -
LOL Hell yea I did!
Avatar image for megafallout3fan
#3 Posted by megafallout3fan (27 posts) -
its really fun why does it suck?
#5 Posted by CorporalTurner (30 posts) -

1: Police Assault wave takes too long.

2: the difficulty of the police assault ramps up on every wave even on normal.

3: when you pick up ammo from downed enemys it like you're picking up 1 bullet instead of 1 clip because when you shoot you use up 1 round AND 1 clip '?', reload and your rounds go up but your clips stay the same.

Look at the right bottom where your clips and rounds are and you'll know what I'm talking about.

MAJOR PATCH for those problems right there.

#6 Posted by butlermustang (25 posts) -

3: when you pick up ammo from downed enemys it like you're picking up 1 bullet instead of 1 clip because when you shoot you use up 1 round AND 1 clip '?', reload and your rounds go up but your clips stay the same.

Look at the right bottom where your clips and rounds are and you'll know what I'm talking about.

CorporalTurner
that is how the first game was to
#7 Posted by butlermustang (25 posts) -
and also it shows your pooled ammo not how many clips you have it would be to easy if you could just run over a body and get all of your ammo back
Avatar image for megafallout3fan
#8 Posted by megafallout3fan (27 posts) -
but then the game would be too easy what wouldd the point of the ammo bags obviously you dont get the point of the game the reason you dont get much ammo from bodies is to make it more important for co op and having people to play with.
#9 Posted by butlermustang (25 posts) -
nothing wrong with the game all three of those points you made are core functions of the game that have been the same since the first game
#10 Posted by BigZman95 (25 posts) -

I guess it's not for everybody, but personally I'm having a lot of fun with it.

#11 Posted by fizzledwar (25 posts) -

CorporalTurner

1. If they were shorter the game would have no challenge and you could just wait out every wave and get out fast and stealth would be useless.

2. If police assaults didn't ramp up you could take all day getting a job done. It is only logical that if the cops are having issues taking you down they would send in a heavier assault to take you down. So get in and get out fast.

3. This is just you not paying attention and is not actually anything the clip in the bottom right shows The amount of ammo U have in your current clip and the larger number is your total amount of ammo remaining (not how many bullets you have outside the gun). The reason the larger number stays the same when you reload is because you arn't throwing the ammo on the ground so the total number is the same.

It is ok to not like a game, but just because you suck at playing a game or don't understand how something works doesn't mean the game is bad. It just simply means you don't get it....

#12 Posted by diego02 (124 posts) -
The police raids are dynamic and affected very strongly by how many hostages you have. The most hostages, the better. Shorter raids, longer time between raids, and forces that aren't as difficult to overcome. The secret to not being swarmed by a team of shields right off the bat? Take as many hostages as you can, keep as many as you can when police attempt to rescue them. Play your cards right, and you'll have some really great heists under your belt.