A good game for little kids and die-hard fans of Pajama Sam

User Rating: 7 | Pajama Sam in Don't Fear the Dark WII
It's time for the Pajama Sam Don't Fear the Dark Review. For the Wii, by IslandBros15.

I used to be a fan of Pajama Sam when I was younger, and played his games on the PC. So when I saw this, I said "It's a buy!"

So I did. And it was good. The story is about Pajama Sam reading a comic about "Pajama Man" defeating "The Darkness." So now, Sam is freaked out about "Darkness" in his closet. So he goes into the closet with his mask, flashlight, and Pajama Man lunchbox to "capture Darkness" But these trees take them from you and you have to find your items.

The controls are simple. It's a point and click game. The pointer is much like the pointer in the PC games. To see your items, point your remote at the bottom at the screen.

The graphics are similar to the PC games, but I think they are a little better! It's like a cartoon style animation in Pajama Sam.

Now, the game is short. However, you won't play it just once. Everytime you play the game, there are different ways to gain items and different trails to take. I guess you can call that replayability.

There are also some minigames. One is Cheese and Crackers(which is a parody of Tic Tac Toe) and a miner version of Snake. You have to find them to unlock them, so that would be considered as a sidequest.

Pajama Sam Don't Fear the Dark is a good game....for little kids and older fans. The only downside is that there won't be much to keep you coming back to it. But anyway, this game gets a 7 out of 10 with the title of Good.