Just do not listen to the people who say that this game is bad. It is a classic, so give it credit, OK?

User Rating: 9.5 | Pac-Mania 3D MOBI
I like this game A LOT because there is more stuff than the old PAC-MAN.* There is more ghosts, it gets harder and harder, you can jump over stuff, it is 3-D, it's more colorful, every thing sounds better, everything looks better, and there is more stuff to collect for points. It's an old game, so give it credit! OK, here are the scores...

Graphics: 9/10 (sublime) Nice 3-D graphics for the arcade! It is better by a longshot than the original.

Sound: 8.7/10 (magnificent) It is way more enhanced than *beep beep, boop boop*. It even has background music for each round.

Gameplay: 9.2/10 (sublime) Just like the original, but only you can jump over the enemies. GREAT!

Replay Value: 8.2/10 (magnificent) If you love PAC-MAN, you would love this enhanced version of it.

Value: 8.4/10 (magnificent) Definetly worth it, but I'd rather buy Pac-Man World 2 and play it.(execpt, you need 100 tokens to play it forever on PAC-MAN WORLD 2.)

Difficulty: 80/100 A little easier than the original, but it is still more on the hard side.

Overall: I'd give it a 9.5 out of ten. Well, looks like my work is done here, so stay tuned for my next reveiw, Gamespot members!

*I still like the old PAC-MAN, but not as much as PAC-MANIA.
PS: You can play it on Pac-Man World 2. (That's how I play it)