Don't get me wrong, I love Pac-Man, but this is just another port of the game.

User Rating: 5 | Pac-Man GB

Pac-Man is a very popular arcade game which requires you to eat pellets while avoiding ghosts. This game has been ported many times to various different consoles like the NES, GBA, Game Boy, iPhone and many other consoles. This game has been ported way more times than even Street Fighter 2, Super Mario Bros or Sonic 1! But I am here to review the Game Boy version of Pac-Man.

This port is the same as any other port, but in black and white along with a smaller screen. To be honest, I think that Namco are using the original Pac-Man game as a marketing tool to get more sales, which is why the game is being ported a ridiculous amount of times. In my opinion, the Game Boy wasn't the best console to port this game on to because the smaller screen makes it difficult to tell when a ghost is coming. Also, there are many other ports of the game, so making a Game Boy version wasn't necessary at all. If you see this game on 3DS E-Shop, do not buy it! Go and get the game on a different console or get the Pac-Man Championship Edition games. This isn't a bad game, but it is just a port of the original game.