A fun racing game worth playing.

User Rating: 8 | OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast PS2
I remember original racing game, Outrun for the SEGA Master System. Unfortunately I never played or owned the game before. Now I heard that this classic racing game coming back for the modern councils I didn't care much about it because of the more popular racing game franchises such as Gran Turismo, Project Gotham Racing, Need For Speed etc. is what the whole gaming community has got their eye. But out of respect for the racing game of the 80's, I decided to rent this game and check it out. To my taste, this game is not bad. Having tons of experience in racing games, I learned the controls pretty fast.

There are many race courses and the landscape provides daytime, nighttime, fog and mist, which reminds a lot of my first racing game I played Enduro for the 2600 where I race through daytime, nighttime and through fog (which was challenging). Outrun 2006 can make you go fast as possible, and race against other competetors, you can also drift a la NFS Carbon, and the drifts are long and really freaking fast! The music is good and it well suits the game.

Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast is a game that some people might rent first, this game may not be for everybody, but I think this game is great and shouldn't be forgotten.