ehsop1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ehsop1976
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

I am on the sorrow pass part and got the ball to block the first laser and then was able to block the second one (laser)and went back where the first one landed and then the ball disappeared, I tried to go back around and see if the ball is in the original spot but it is not. tried to go back to the beginning of the game and other spots and then come back and the ball is still not there, not able to get up the cavern to get to the sunstone. Any thoughts or suggestions?

G0d3L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By G0d3L
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

Are you sure you didn't already open the the blocked passage on the right of the lasers section with the stomp ( it's in the vertical corridor on the right)?

I'm telling you this because I thought I had the same problem as you, went almost crazy, found an impossible trick to get past the first laser just to discover I already broke the horizzontal blocked passage on the right of the lasers section :fp:

If it's not your case than try this:

1) you need triple jump, climb and kuro's feather

2)climb down where the first laser hit the wall (you need to be just a pixel before the laser hit you)

3) jump on your right

4) you should go under the upper rock of the small passage

5) as soon as you passed the entrance of the small passage use kuro's feather as long as possible before the laser hits you (however it's pretty fast)

6) jump again

7) use kuro's feather again as late as possible

8) repeat points 6 and 7

9) climb to rock on the right just over the laser

It's doable but you'll need more than a few tries.

Hope it helps