One of the best games ever created. An unforgetful and outstanding experience.

User Rating: 10 | Omikron: The Nomad Soul PC
Omikron is probably the first game with adventure, fighting and shooting parts in one, that got it all right. Even though adventure part is the major one, times when you have to beat or shoot your way in or out feel like everything is just where it should be. And nothing seems out of place.
From the start when you arrive in rather unusual way into the city, it makes you crave for more, explore it, breathe it, live it. Considering your soul can change bodies, play style is only limited by your imagination.
Omikron was one of the best looking games at its release with a very good soundtrack. Awesome packaging to a thrilling story. Unfortunately the game was a little underappreciated. Story and gameplay too complex/hard for a '99 game? I don't know.
Steering is rather simple. Shooting sequences are as good as your reflexes are. In term of fighting on the other hand I recommend taking some practice with virtual opponent at your apartment. If you feel like it's still too much of a hassle, you can change difficulty of fighting sequences in game.
Puzzles/adventure part can give you some trouble only if you got used to today's many 'Give me your hand and I'll get you through' simplistic titles.

The Nomad Soul. Game that is my number one since it came out in 1999. Nothing sucked me in from the very beginning as much as this game did. Deus Ex was very very close though.
If you're a fan of original games, doesn't matter if it's new or very old, prepare to be amazed. As this will be the adventure you will never forget.