OlliOlli 2 Review!

User Rating: 7 | OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood PS4

If you were a fan of the "Skate" franchise or "Tony Hawk Pro Skater" ,OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood will be perfect for you. It brings back the stick controls of skate and the Fun/Addictiveness of the Pro Skater games. It's also a great sequel, It's pretty much a improvement on every aspect of the previous game. Each level has great flow to it with a mix of obstacles and bonuses to aim for, some doubling your points or speed but can also lead to you face planting into the ground. The quick and addictive game-play of OlliOlli is what keeps you playing for hours without realizing it, The controls are easy to learn but hard to master, but once you start pulling off even the smallest of combos you feel very accomplished.

The level design is quite diverse with themes ranging: Cites,Ancient Ruins,Wild West and other things to experience yourself. But it's great to skate in more places then just a city, the more extreme feels give the game a fun arcade feel. If you have PS+ this month I highly recommend you give this game a try and even if you don't or miss the offer I still urge any skateboard fan to give this game a try, I can assure you will become addicted.