aRealCoolGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aRealCoolGuy
Member since 2009 • 1689 Posts

Aren't ninjas supposed to be sneaky and stuff..? I was expecting something like Metal Gear Solid or Batman: Arkham Asylum... Instead I got God of War dressed in black. I know button-mashers have it's audience but... it's not even right...

RAvEcREAToR23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RAvEcREAToR23
Member since 2009 • 79 Posts
you just need not ng but tenchu ! sadly no tenchu on ps3 ...
Avenger_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Avenger_9
Member since 2007 • 263 Posts

So he's the "worst" ninja because he straight-up kicks people's asses without first hiding in fear to ambush them later? And lol btw if you have even played this game, you would know on "Day 1" of the game...one of the instructions was to sneak up (i.e. moving the left stick slightly to walk as opposed to run) to an unsuspecting soldier to dice him from behind...not that you needed to in order to proceed. There's your "sneaky" ninja trait in just the first day of the game.

The issue is Hayabusa does not NEED to hide and plan how he's going to massacre. He's a super ninja who fights from low to mid meta enemies to mid to high meta bosses. If he was a regular one, then yes, he would get slaughtered the way he fights.

But either way people would prefer Ryu Hayabusa over a Solid Snake-like ninja.

aRealCoolGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 aRealCoolGuy

So he's the "worst" ninja because he straight-up kicks people's asses without first hiding in fear to ambush them later? Avenger_9

Short answer: yes. Do you know what a "ninja" is? They were spies and assassins not superheroes taking on a million foes at once.. I don't know of which "people" you are referring but I would prefer Solid Snake to Kratos dressed in black.

Avenger_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Avenger_9
Member since 2007 • 263 Posts

Why would you post this on the forum of the NG that has the main character do the most of what you're talking about? You were better off making this in the NG1 or 2 forum. Hayabusa does a lot of sneaking around and ambushing while airborne in this installment. You've just not played the game enough (or at all) to know enough of what you're talking about. Also that's not what being a ninja's all about; not even half of it, and this is fiction where said ninjas are of a dragon god bloodline casting insane magic and doing things not possible in real life. No one cares here if Hayabusa isn't Tenchu. The NG series is and will always be more popular; not to mention this is a troll topic.

aRealCoolGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 aRealCoolGuy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWmzMNck_z8

HiroArka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 HiroArka
Member since 2004 • 757 Posts

Ninja Gaiden has always been about action (even on NES). I don't ever want that to change .. I am used to hordes or bad guys coming straight for me just so I can slice them up and move on feeling like one bad dude.

Enforcer246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Enforcer246
Member since 2008 • 601 Posts

Why would you post this on the forum of the NG that has the main character do the most of what you're talking about? You were better off making this in the NG1 or 2 forum. Hayabusa does a lot of sneaking around and ambushing while airborne in this installment. You've just not played the game enough (or at all) to know enough of what you're talking about. Also that's not what being a ninja's all about; not even half of it, and this is fiction where said ninjas are of a dragon god bloodline casting insane magic and doing things not possible in real life. No one cares here if Hayabusa isn't Tenchu. The NG series is and will always be more popular; not to mention this is a troll topic.

Avenger_9

Technically, he is the worst ninja. Just like how Naruto is. Ninjas are supposed to be ghosts to people, as in not being seen or noticed by others while they take care of business.

Doesn't mean they're supposed to change how he's played. Just sayin.