This is a fun multi-player title for everyone!!!!

User Rating: 9 | New Super Mario Bros. Wii WII

In Summer 2009, I heard and seen things about New Super Mario Bros Wii. I was SUPER excited about this game as I owned New Super Mario Bros DS and I loved the game so obviously, I would be excited about the second NSMB game. When I received the game, I was so excited you wouldn't even know the excitement going into me!! I loaded up the game and played through it from start to finish and here is what I think of it.

The gameplay has been hugely changed as they added local multiplayer for up to 4 people which is an amazing add-on but annoying because it can be very chaotic when taking it seriously, which is also an issue in Rayman Origins as well but I digress. The platforming is just as great as the past title. The new power-ups are fun to use; the level design is more challenging than New Super Mario Bros DS, the controls are easy to learn and the gimmicks in the game were interesting.

The bad side is that the multiplayer is hectic which means that trying to play a serious game is out of the question, especially if you have people who are bad at platformers.

Other than that, it is a fantastic game which lives up to the Mario platformers back in the 80's/90's and sets a new standard for platformer games.