NFS: Most Wanted playable for 640x400 resolution?

PhuGamer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PhuGamer123
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hey guys, I love racing game, so it's really didn't matter if the game suck or not. At least I got the game to play, for this newest version, the system requirement kinda hard for my PC to playable. My FPS with 800x600 resolution and everything off is 5~12 only ( I got Penitum Dual Core E5200, 2GB ram, and ATI 3450). So anyone know any tweaks to make the graphic a bit lower. If you guys didn't know it's ok, only thing I need is lower resolution. Any know how to make it low 640x400? Even the default of the game minimum is 800x600 resolution ( I don't care if the game look like crap ). I really appreciated about it. Best Regards. PhuGamer P/s: Please check my channel ^^! ( http://www.youtube.com/user/PhuGunner98 )
PhuGamer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PhuGamer123
No one answer me :(
Gamer3344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Gamer3344
Member since 2007 • 110 Posts

Dude you better play the old MW, this game sucks anyway. Trust me, I've played it for a few hours and uninstalled.

PhuGamer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PhuGamer123
I see...well then :) Everyone say its suck even the graphics is look good, thought. Maybe I uninstalled this game too...
Mathesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Mathesar
Member since 2003 • 573 Posts

I'm actually enjoying the game after several hours of play BUT I've also come to realize it feels like a watered down burnout and I don't see myself playing this in the long run, Ill probably finish racing / acquiring all the Most wanted cars but wont have much incentive to keep going off or online afterwards, A shame really.

MPKGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MPKGamer
Member since 2016 • 2 Posts

Hi guys! I know a trick to play NFSMW2012 in any resolution. Just follow my steps!

1. Head to the config.NFS13Save file in documents/criterion games

2. open with notepad & change width height values as you like

3.Now open game & go to settings. There u have to change shadows to 'low' & again to 'none' & hit enter.

Then it shifts to the desired setting that u applied in config file.

MPKGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MPKGamer
Member since 2016 • 2 Posts

@PhuGamer123: Hi guys! I know a trick to play NFSMW2012 in any resolution. Just follow my steps!

1. Head to the config.NFS13Save file in documents/criterion games

2. open with notepad & change width height values as you like

3.Now open game & go to settings. There u have to change shadows to 'low' & again to 'none' & hit enter.

Then it shifts to the desired setting that u applied in config file.