User Rating: 8.8 | NBA Street V3 PS2
From the days of wasting coins in Arcade machines that plays games such as NBA Jam and Hangtime, this is totally a change and not only a newer generation of unrealism and excitement in the genre but also facinating ideas that finally EA Sports can brag about in any sporting game they've created.

The game is spoilt with sick tricks which can only be performed if a player's stats are "with it" I guess you could say it. It's not your usual, grab the ball and just try to score points, game but majors in Slam Dunk contesting with totally, but fun, unrealistic jumping and dunking attitudes which makes the game it is.

Competition?
Damn no! You heard it, I doubt any developer(s) can make or contend with the ability this game has and owns all over. Midway, I guess, should give it a shot as they have produced a few classic arcadey style of games to rise to the genre but EA Sports take the cake easily at this moment. Totally a no competition, not only Kobe owns the court, but EA is making useful ground - on a game that I thought was going to be another BIG flop.

Colours are whacked!
A defining moment in sports video-gaming, truly a masterpiece with such variety in the colours chosen - I think is the massive point in this game. From the courts, to the spotlights flashing on you when it's your turn to shine.

Overall, EA Sports have a gem in the Big range. Definitely the best of the Streetball series, though without multiplayer this game will tend to get boring quite easily if you are perfecting the same dunks over and over.