NBA Street V3 is an excellent game, but a few small things hinder it from getting a perfect score.

User Rating: 8.1 | NBA Street V3 XBOX
I recenlty took a break from shooting games and decided to get a sports gae. I chose V3, which was a good choice indeed. Here's my review:

Graphics: 9/10...Graphics are very impressive, probably the best graphics on a sports game for current gen consoles. But when the camera gets up close to the player's faces, the textures get blocky.

Gameplay: 8/10 It get's quite repetitive after a while while while while but it is addicting. The cool tricks and new Gamebreaker mode adds a twist to the series. Instead of doing a gamebreaker for just one guy, you can pass it to your teamates to gain more points. Difficulty is a strange thing in this game. Eitehr it's too easy or too hard. But when you get used to the controls, you'll blow through the game.

Sound: 7/10 EA!!! WHY DO YOU NOT LET US USE CUSTOM TRACKS?!?!?!? ARRRRRGGGGHHHH! The songs get quite annoying after a while, it's only about 6 songs on it. And the announcer is cool at first, but he get's ANNOYING after a while. Other than the music, the sound is good

Value: 8/10 Rent, don't buy. Unless of course you have XBL.