How to fix NBA 2K15 Errors and Crashes
NBA 2K15 is a basketball simulation video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It is the sixteenth installment of the NBA 2K franchise. It was released on October 7, 2014 in North America, after the release of the game many players encountered NBA 2K15 Errors like: Crashes, Freezes, Stuttering, Game Won’t Load/Start.We managed to develope a Fix Patch in order to fix these errors and start and play the game with no errors.Currently our patch is updated and works for these errors: Game Won’t Start, Game Freezes, Game Crashes.
Follow the detailed tutorial on how to fix your errors in NBA 2K15 here: http://gameserrors.com/fix-nba-2k15-errors-freezes-crashes-stuttering
How to fix NBA 2K15 Errors:
1) Download our NBA 2K15 Errors Fix Patch from here: download
2) Extract the downloaded archive on your desktop and open the patch.
3) Select the folder where you installed the game, if you use Steam: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common.
4) Select your graphics card: Nvidia or AMD.
5) From the ‘Errors’ box in the right select the error that you want to fix: Fix Game Won’t Start, Fix Game Crashes, Fix Game Freezes.
6) After that you can click ‘Verify&Patch’ and wait until the ‘Successfully’ message appears.Now you can start and play the game.