So terrible, the only thing that is good about this game is that Kobe is on the cover.

User Rating: 3 | NBA 07 PS2
This game is to terrible to waste time writing a review on it. Look to see my review for this game on my NBA Live 07 review, because they are both the same game.This game is to terrible to waste time writing a review on it. Look to see my review for this game on my NBA Live 07 review, because they are both the same game.This game is to terrible to waste time writing a review on it. Look to see my review for this game on my NBA Live 07 review, because they are both the same game.This game is to terrible to waste time writing a review on it. Look to see my review for this game on my NBA Live 07 review, because they are both the same game.This game is to terrible to waste time writing a review on it. Look to see my review for this game on my NBA Live 07 review, because they are both the same game.This game is to terrible to waste time writing a review on it. Look to see my review for this game on my NBA Live 07 review, because they are both the same game.This game is to terrible to waste time writing a review on it. Look to see my review for this game on my NBA Live 07 review, because they are both the same game.This game is to terrible to waste time writing a review on it. Look to see my review for this game on my NBA Live 07 review, because they are both the same game.