DOCoSPADEo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DOCoSPADEo
Member since 2010 • 26 Posts

For some reason, whenever I use Nagato, and I instant awaken, I can never use his arm cannon things.  Is there some sort of prerequiset for them or something?

Nizuma_Eiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Nizuma_Eiji
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
It seem strange, when you istant the awaken, you have to press the same buttons of when you use shinra tensei.
Narutogx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Narutogx2
Member since 2011 • 103 Posts

Its Not Really Odd, U Just Need Enough Chakra To Use The Jutsu, lol. Its Still A Ninjutsu. Just A Different One.

DOCoSPADEo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DOCoSPADEo
Member since 2010 • 26 Posts
It seem strange, when you istant the awaken, you have to press the same buttons of when you use shinra tensei.Nizuma_Eiji
I don't know what Shinra Tensei is. And to Narutogx2. I always have full chakra, but I mean, the icons still show support. When I awaken with War Kakashi, I can use his lightning trip-wire thing. But Nagato's cannons are never there to be used by the bumpers.
Avatar image for AbyssTechGaming
AbyssTechGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 AbyssTechGaming
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="Nizuma_Eiji"]It seem strange, when you istant the awaken, you have to press the same buttons of when you use shinra tensei.DOCoSPADEo
I don't know what Shinra Tensei is.

Almighty Push, the barrier-type jutsu. [QUOTE="DOCoSPADEo"] And to Narutogx2. I always have full chakra, but I mean, the icons still show support. When I awaken with War Kakashi, I can use his lightning trip-wire thing. But Nagato's cannons are never there to be used by the bumpers.

It's not an awakening action, it's a jutsu. Press Triangle then Circle, or Y then B for Xbox.