I have some questions, from someone who's not a fan of the anime/manga.

zelhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zelhand
Member since 2005 • 33 Posts

I'm thinking of buying this, I was a big fan of both Rise of a Ninja and UNS2, not so fond of Broken Bond, To much filler and bad level design, or Generation's, poor single player.

I heard, a good few of you have got the game ahead of time.

Doe's the game have a lot of content, some are saying between 10 and 12 for single player, others 50 to 100.

Is the story solid for someone who only plays the games, please don't tell me to watch the show, I don't dislike it but I prefer the games.

How's the old/new game macanics, I found the combat in Generations somewhat dull, looks great but needs more death, to easy for most of the game. What about the boss and group combat, any other elements?

donalddln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 donalddln
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts

I haven't officially played this game yet, but I haven't seen anyone comment yet and this is just from my point of view. This game seems really solid. Unlike generations story line, they are going back to the original where you can explore. How much you can explore is beyond me, but from what I have seen in some of the videos, it looks to be pretty huge. They are essentially going back to the way they did things in the second Ninja Storm as far as exploration goes. Maybe a whole lot more will be added. The 4th great ninja war in the anime series has people fighting on different fronts and so you will be doing that as well in this game from what one of the trailers indicated. Essentially going from fighting in one area to fighting in another. Yet again, I don't have all the details of it, but it shows it in the trailer. As far as the gameplay goes, from what I have seen, you'll be able to fight a lot of characters at once such as the White Zetsu. As far as 1 on 1, it looks as if it will be a whole lot more immersive in the way the support characters help you. There wont be boundaries to the 1 on 1 areas and your support characters push you back in to make it more realistic. The support characters will also have more coordinated attacks from what I've seen. You'll also be able to use awakening mode and adversity mode instantly instead of waiting until your health is to a certain point which helps with realism to the anime as well. All in all, it looks to be a solid game with wonderful replay value. If you have anymore questions, don't be afraid to pm me. I'd be happy to answer.

Yamakoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Yamakoichi
Member since 2010 • 431 Posts

Besides dull open world exploration, it finally feels like they were not lazy with a naruto game. However they seem to of forgotten lessons learned in some of the Accel games, which is weird.