lightrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 lightrade
Member since 2006 • 287 Posts

Everyone just abuses it now....especially insta-awaken.  I get their healths down with maybe 3 hits left and then, next thing you know it's freaking susanoo and for some reason it's a lot harder to dodge and escape now than it was in generations and my health gets taken down from green to KO.

or

Minato players use his insta-awaken and teleport near you, making you waste your subs because after 3 hits, your gaurd breaks, and then can dodge your attacks with both dash and sub.....WTF

It's just gotten to the point where players don't even try anymore and just depend on awakening....yes it's been that way since NUNS2 but insta-awaken just added another level to it....and I'm pretty sure they made the big awakens like susanoo and bijuu more OP than they were in generations.

anyone else feel that way?

super_csa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 super_csa
Member since 2007 • 823 Posts
I have mixed feeling about the instant awakenings. It gives more variety to the gameplay but it does also affect the balance. I don't understand what determines which characters can or cannot instant awaken. Also some get special ninjutsus while others don't. I don't see the logic behind it all to be honest. It made my single player experience better but I haven't really gone into online matches much to see how badly it really affects me there.
mantalakias319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mantalakias319
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Just use your substitution wisely and if your enemys has not one to leave your combo he will just waste chakra! You can use also your support if you run out of them !
Hollow-Byakuya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#4 Hollow-Byakuya
Member since 2009 • 1739 Posts
The susanoo is incredibly easy to counter, get in close and melee attacks hold it still and slowly kill it, however Minato's new flying raijin 2 is a massive pain because it launches out of nowhere and can reach you midair. The key to both really is to keep the pressure on up close