Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 kobra_kaiden
Member since 2007 • 52 Posts

Hi,

I have the Storm 1, 2 and I borrowed Gen from a friend. I mainly get these for the versus mode. Is it worth the 70 bucks for just the versus mode? DId they actually make significant changes to the combat system/roster that make it worth buying when you have the older games?

Thanks

mantalakias319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mantalakias319
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Well I don't own any of the previous games, but I borrowed some of them for a friend wo does (Storm 2, generations) . The gameplay is very similar to Generations, except instant awekening. So if you own the previous games for versus mode, I don't think you need this game though it is the better of the series, 70 bucks for only the new awekening add on and some xtra characters I don't think it is worth. Just w8 for the prce to be lowered, or buy It now if you want to go instant to multiplayer, because generations and storm 2 are pretty much empty.
kobra_kaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 kobra_kaiden
Member since 2007 • 52 Posts

Yea I'll probably wait for the price drop. Thanks for your input!

Nizuma_Eiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Nizuma_Eiji
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
It's right that there are few innovations, but there is nagato^^. I couldn't resist, If you like naruto , i advice you to buy it. each person have his opinion, but you have to do a choice.