Can someone warn of spoilers in the game for people who are behind in anime?

NUNSG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NUNSG
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any of you out there who are up-to-date with the anime and also have played this game. I am behind on the anime, I am right at the part where it is announced that [SPOILER WARNING FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE BEHIND THE EPISODE 260ish MARK] Gaara is the head of the allied forces, then there are four episodes afterward that recap the original Naruto series. How much of the story mode in the game can I safely play without spoiling any of the anime that lies ahead of me? Or must I absolutely get up-to-date with the anime before I play any of the story mode in order to avoid spoiling the anime? Knowing the answer to this question will ease my mind a great deal. Thank you much!

Hollow-Byakuya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 Hollow-Byakuya
Member since 2009 • 1739 Posts
Stop once you reach the point you're at in the anime, there's a couple of parts past Gaara including the fight with the Reanimated Kage that you must have already seen or are coming upto, stop just after that
mantalakias319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mantalakias319
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Just past the scenes, I am still in 100 episode of the original Naruto, but if you skip the scenes you will not be spoiled something, you will just see play the fights wich is good actually ( at least for me ), because the aditipecion you fell for a specific battle. Sasuke-Naruto for me ! But either way it's not necessery to play the story, the gameplay it's pretty much the same with free battles. You just can't avoidthe character spoilers !
WllDan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 WllDan7
Member since 2004 • 2577 Posts

The game is close to where the manga is at according to the reviews. I am up to date with the anime but I don't reads the mangas. So if you wanted to play the game without spoiling the story you may have to wait some months to do so. But by then the price would be cheaper.