Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 super_csa
Member since 2007 • 823 Posts

Hi everyone!

I was wondering how people can block in mid-air. I've seen it in various videos and such but it doesn't seem to work for me. Well, not with just holding the block button while in mid-air anyway. Is there some trick to it or is it perhaps just timing related? Any help would be much appreciated!

Mt105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Mt105
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

A lot of time I just rely on Dash Canceling, but if you are looking for a character who is really good in the air just use Neji. Neji can now Rotation in the air with no delay. As for blocking in the air, again, I have not really ever had to use it so I cant tell you that. If you do find out I will check back though.

Avatar image for vengefulwilberg
vengefulwilberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#3 vengefulwilberg
Member since 2010 • 1642 Posts

You can only do air blocks with a single jump.  Blocking with ninja movement doesn't work.  Just hold the block button while you jump one time.  There is no time involved.  You can jump block in any direction; however you can only jump once.  If you hit jump twice while moving you will ninja move; therefore you are vulnerable due to the fact that you cannot guard during a ninja move.  If you need help playing this game; then I can help you by sharing some useful tips and tricks.  I am not a pro at this game; but I want to help those who want to enjoy this game the right way.  I get bored and annoyed playing spammers; so helping other players get better and become more legit is far more enjoyable for me. 

Avatar image for AbyssTechGaming
AbyssTechGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 AbyssTechGaming
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I'm pretty sure they added double jumping this time around and I just used it in a Free Battle against the AI, and you can block during double jump. Double Jump is kinda like Tobi's jump holding X/A in height, and is executed by tapping X/A twice but not in a row. Ninja move is now executed only by a direction and X/A while in Generations the neutral Ninja Move was forward.