This game has a really great fighting system and character roster, but story mode is awfully tedious.

User Rating: 8.5 | Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution III WII
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 is an amazing game. The fighting system has improved since the last few games, and I`ve truly had a great time playing this.
As I said, the fighting is a lot better than the last few games. It`s very smooth and seamless, and the new tag team mode is very fun. I`m extremley impressed with the character roster; not only are there more than thirty characters, they`re all unique and have their own special fighting style.
Even though the good overrules the bad, there is one major problem that I found with the game; story mode. As others have said, it seems to have been made to be irksome. You have to defeat each boss a certain way, and often the odds are weighed against you. I honestly never attempted more than the first few 'missions' of story mode, because I didn`t enjoy it very much. I`m extremely thankful that there`s another way to unlock the characters(you just have to buy everything in the shop and more things will become avaliable). That said, I still haven`t uncovered a way to unlock Bando or Anbu Kakashi, though I have unlocked everyone else.
I`ve only done the wi-fi a few times, and it doesn`t seem to lag.

I would rate this game a 10, would it not be for the tedious and perplexing story mode.