Great museum and classic games but not perfect.

User Rating: 6 | Namco Museum Vol. 3 (Greatest Hits) PS

Namco Museum Vol. 3 is a good game but not perfect.

Namco Museum Vol. 3 has 6 classic arcade games, Dig Dug, Pole Position ll, Ms. Pac Man, Phozon, Galaxian, and The Tower of Druaga. All 6 have there own gallery, exhibit, and there own room for the game. For example if you went into Ms. Pac Man you will be greeted with the artwork and merchandise but if you keep walking you will find another door that leads into a room that represents the game and has the arcade machine in it to play. My favorite game is Pole Position ll.

Now what makes this game not perfect is the lack of games sure 6 is good but I think they should've added at least a little more than that. Second is that graphics, the graphics are really not that impressive now I know this game is from 1997 but there are PS1 games out there that have better graphics then this. The game can get boring after awhile do to the lack of activities, the 6 games can keep you busy but after awhile you would just keep exploring the museum. Also you can only use the d pads to walk which I really did not like that feature but the analog sticks weren't on the PS1 controller yet so I can't really blame them.

Overall Namco Museum Vol.3 is a good game and the museum is very interesting to look at but after awhile you would just get bored.