MotoGP 18 is a failure overall.

User Rating: 4 | MotoGP 18 PS4
Considering the great fun that Moto GP 17 was online, I had big hopes for the newest edition. The unreal engine update is great, and several aspects of gameplay in the single player modes are improved here in this new update. However, the absolutely horrible online play overshadows any steps forward that may have been made here. That, along with load times that often surpass your actual play time, makes Moto GP 18 an overall poor experience. I feel like I wasted my $50, and subsequently, much of my life, waiting on these tracks to load up. Also, the graphics are a definite step backwards, even if the physics engine is a little better. Whoever at Milestone is in charge of this project should certainly not gain that level of responsibility ever again, as many many aspects of what made the previous versions so playable have been completely brushed aside here. I cannot suggest anyone purchases this game unless you are a hardcore Moto GP fan. And then, like myself, you will still be sorely disappointed by what could have been a great gaming experience that, in the end, was totally half-assed. Perhaps an update will totalpy overhaul tge online play, but it's doubtful. Maybe next season....