my review of mortal kombat on genesis it is the first in a good series is one of the 3 games i gave a 10 so ya enjoy!!!

User Rating: 10 | Mortal Kombat: Shinken Kourin Densetsu GEN
hi game reviewer here to review mortal kombat so this is an awesome game it is the best fighting game series in the history of fighting games so this game also one of the bloodiest fighting game of all time so this game is amazing I'm pretty much speech less..... besides the **** fact that it is hard as a **** like **** why so hard even on vary easy it is **** hard so ya i actually like this game funny cause i usually **** hate games but not this one but it is true all games have **** flaws when will thy fix the **** flaws never cause it is impossible so ya **** buy the game cause it is awesome they also made 2 movies and a tv series and action figures so this is an amazing video game series and this is so awesome i wil end my review short. so my final verdict is 10 this game is awesome but also **** impossible when facing goro so yup. my next review is Shaq-Fu. see ya game reviewer out.