Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kyaraygo
Member since 2004 • 37 Posts

Hello everyone!

noDPS is currently looking to expand into Monster Hunter World and we need your help!

We are a multi-gaming community that has previously focused on games like Destiny, the Division and World of Warcraft.

We are a growing community and are looking for dedicated long-term members, both people that just want to come play with us and people that want to help run the show!

We plan on playing on Xbox One and also on PC when it is released as there is a large portion of our player base there!

We have only a few requirements if you wish to join both our Squad and community:

- Make sure you have a working microphone (this is essential)

- Be an active member of our community - we are a social clan at heart.

- Join us on Discord

Our current clan admin team have a vast amount of experience leading large gaming communities and we want to share that wealth of experience with everyone else!

As part of our community, you are welcome to join us in any of the games that we play together.

Recruitment is currently open and ongoing, get in touch if there's anything that you're unsure of.

If you are interested in joining then please respond to this thread and make sure to join us in Discord.

I look forward to seeing you all in game :)

discord.gg/GSsCJXx

BloodBaths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 BloodBaths
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

@kyaraygo: Hey there, I would like to join your Monster hunter squad on Xbox. I am a veteran hunter. Played MHFU2 and MH3 religiously. Gamer tag is BloodBaths. I will be on for a few more hours. Ready to hunt.

hihohiphop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hihohiphop

Hey, I’ve been playing monster hunter since ultimate 3, my gamer tag is Hihowilly, username is hihowilly. I’m active and always ready to hunt.

kyaraygo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kyaraygo

@bloodbaths:

@hihohiphop:

Hey man, I've added you on Xbox live. Make sure you join us on Discord too as we use that to organize ourselves and to communicate :)

discord.gg/GSsCJXx

robbom8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By robbom8

Hey me (GT: th3rb) and my friend (GT: jCode) are really into this game but hate the way the online is so drop in drop out and you never get a consistent group to hunt with. We've played 4u and Generations before this so we're fairly experienced

Cheers!

kyaraygo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kyaraygo
@robbom8 said:

Hey me (GT: th3rb) and my friend (GT: jCode) are really into this game but hate the way the online is so drop in drop out and you never get a consistent group to hunt with. We've played 4u and Generations before this so we're fairly experienced

Cheers!

Cool man - just hop onto our Discord and check out our website http://nodps.com/

We have a core group of players that play very regularly still. You guys are more than welcome to join us!

ChbGrosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ChbGrosso
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

Hey man, I've added you on Xbox live

ssanamisi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points