conex97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 conex97
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
i bought my psp in scotland. and i was thinking of buying MHP3rd but i first wanted to know if it would work just fine for me
javituchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#2 javituchi
Member since 2004 • 50 Posts

Yes, wether the PSP edition, or the HD version for PS3, both games are region free, and can be played on any PSP, no matter the country they are from... Same for the savegames, the savegames for PSP version will work in the PS3 version, and viceversa.

WillyChong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 WillyChong
Member since 2008 • 201 Posts

Hell yeah the PSP Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is region free, you can import one then convert it to an iso if you want to make it compatible to English Patch or just study Japanese/English Guide. 

gba1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 1

#4 gba1989
Member since 2009 • 189 Posts

Yes it'll work...it's in japanase but you could go to any site that offers an ENG patch. TMO is the best in my opinion. It's still around 90% translated. Here's there address:

teammaverickone.blogspot.com/

Follow their instructions on how to ripped off iso on your UMD and how to install their patch.

SoundsbyKev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SoundsbyKev
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Hell yeah the PSP Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is region free, you can import one then convert it to an iso if you want to make it compatible to English Patch or just study Japanese/English Guide. 

WillyChong
Let say i order the game with my american PSP 3000 version 6.60. Can i still convert it to a iso?
SoundsbyKev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SoundsbyKev
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="WillyChong"]

SoundsbyKev
Let say i order the game with my american PSP 3000 version 6.60. Can i still convert it to a iso?

And if i can how?