Great multiplayer family fun without the hassle of setting up a board game

User Rating: 8 | Monopoly Streets X360
Usually i'm into my racing, shoot-em-up, fighting games etc, never thought I would buy a game that is essentially a "board game" however this game was far more fun than I would ever have expected.

Firstly I was convinced by my girlfriend to buy this game so that we would have something in common when concerning the Xbox 360. I was doubtful at first, but Monopoly streets is very addictive, and very satisfying when you actually see your houses/hotels being built rather than just little green and red models.

It is much more fun as a 2 - 4 player game, but what board game isn't, or in this case, a 3D city xbox 360 board game.

Other positives include multiple cartoon type characters, different game modes as well as an option to set your own rules. The only negative that jumps out is the lack of street type modes, however i'm sure there will be others made available online for download in the near future.

All in all, Monopoloy is an absolute classic board game, and this game keeps the "classic" name in tack while adding even more fun. If you enjoy monopoly then this is a must buy.