I'm a Gundam fanatic so let me tell you, if you are a Gundam fan don't hesitate to try, the realism on believable 10/10.

User Rating: 10 | Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire PS3
My review will be! I hate Halo so much, I just want to know why "Halo" gets such a high scores why? can any one tell me what's the fun of it? I'm going to rate Halo 2/10 it's my opinion it's like saying that to Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire, so think for a second.....

Featuring a variety of Mobile Suits from the Gundam franchise, Mobile Suit Gundam sets players in the latter stages of The One Year War. Players will have the opportunity to be a commander of their own Mobile Suit battalion for either the Federation or Zeon Mobile Suit Assault Force. As players move through the ranks, they will be able to gain access to new Mobile Suits and engage in battles with more capable pilots at their command. With a battalion at their disposal, players face a number of strategic options to choose from. In order to succeed, it will be vital for players to know about specific destructible parts on Mobile Suits, vulnerable enemy facilities and whether or not to engage enemies with either short or long range combat. Teamwork is also be a key component to the survival of every mission. If players are successful, their chosen allegiance could be the turning point for the war in Mobile Suit Gundam.