If you were a fan of the dreamcast version then you'll definitely like this version for the ps3.

User Rating: 7 | Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire PS3
I had mixed reactions reading through reviews after buying this game, then again it only cost me $10 for a used copy. It turns out it was a wise choice. I've played a ton of other games at full price that turned me off compared to this game, in terms of robot games, armored core 4 for the ps3.

This game definitely lets you choose a difficulty instead of gaining a level of difficulty early in the game. Very much like the dreamcast version you go from mission to mission in an "alternate storyline compared to the shows, this time around you're not Amaro. If you were to compare this with the previous ps2 and dreamcast version then you'll see alot of similarities, and some changes that could've been made. Sure there are some minor frame rate issues, the camera could of been changed a bit but that definitely doesn't break the game.

If you're a fan of the series and like tactical\action mech suit games then you won't be disapointed with this game, especially at the price it's at now.