NO NO NO STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAP , 2K HITS A FOUL BALL AGAIN WITH MESSED UP MENU'S AND CRAPPY COMPUTER AI .

User Rating: 3 | MLB Front Office Manager PS3
Well there is various problems with this game there are two major ones to start . The menu set up on here is the worst I ever have came across in a sports sim ever . I thought when reading early reviews that they wear being just over harsh to this title , WRONG . They hit it on the head like a nail , it takes forever to get in and out of menus and the roster pages are just as bad . The computer AI is all out of wack , from stupid trades making no sense to older players asking for unheard amounts of money . A example is I as the Phills GM was trying to resign Jamie Moyer . He was asking for 13.4 million and a 9.2 signing bonus . The oldest player in baseball is asking for Cole MVP Hamels type money . I was like ok maybe its just this player . Later on I try signing Greg Maddox , Hell he wanted somewhere like 20 million for one season , I then knew this was a dud for sure . After simming the spring training games I noticed no increase in any stats on my team , I then stop playing cause the game is a total dud , 2k needs to seriously look over things more cause there last 2 to 3 baseball games have been duds , I am so happy MLB 09 The Show is coming in March cause if this is a sign for MLB 2K9 then it is really not a good one for 2k .