This game rules.

User Rating: 9.9 | MLB 06: The Show PSP
I am an avid baseball fan, and I am on my Junior High baseball team, so any game that can deliver this much fun in something I love doing is a great game in my opinion. This game is highly addictive; I played for about 1-2 hours a day almost EVERY day, and loved every minute of it.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Gameplay: The controls are responsive, and Career mode is probably where you will spend most of your playing hours. Season mode has plenty to offer, from setting up rosters, to trading players. Perhaps the icing(s) on the cake for this game are the two minigames, "Home Run Derby", and "King of the Diamond."
===========================================================

Graphics: While the graphics are exceedingly good, they have many drawbacks, such as the horrible crowd quality. Some of the player animations are also erratic and jerky. The stadiums look fantastic, however.
===========================================================

Sound: If I could, I would have given this game an 11 in sound. The commentary by Rex and his crew make this game sound like you really are at a baseball game. Other sounds like a bat breaking and the "pop" of the ball hitting the catcher's glove are also realistic. ===========================================================

Value: The Career mode will bring you many playing hours, as I said before, and so will the Season mode. You can't ever really beat the game, so you will be playing this game for a while.
===========================================================

Tilt: I still don't understand what tilt means, so I gave it a 10 because it probably deserves it!