I've never written a review before but after paying $60 bucks for this game I want to say you the trouble. Disappointed.

User Rating: 6.5 | MLB 06: The Show PS2
I've never written a review before but after paying $60 bucks for this game I want to say you the trouble. This game is extremely disappointing. It comes with all the hype and ratings, but you get the actual game and its frustrating how sloppy it is. I haven't played on game without some kind of glitch or unrealistic thing happening. To name a few:

1. The count was 3-2 and the next pitch was called a ball. Should have been a walk but instead it continued the at bat with a 4-2 count (actually said it in the bar at the top)
2. Hit a ball right back to the pitcher and it bounced of his leg, hit the ground and rolled away. He picked up the ball and the umpire called the batter out.
3. Several occasions where the first baseman's foot was not even close to the bag but the runner was still called out.
4. Balls go right through the infielder's glove.
5. Some batters' stances, for example Alfonso Soriano, lean way too far over the plate and paired up with certain right handed pitchers makes it impossible to see the ball until its over the plate.

Some say the game just came out and I should just wait for the patches but I paid $60 and those are some ridiculous problems to be having at all.

Other beefs I have:
1. No ability for infielder to fake a throw (while in a rundown).
2. CPU fielders make every play possible, not matter how ridiculous.
3. Base running controls are difficult.
4. Every time I take a one-step lead I get picked off no matter how fast or quick I can push R1 to get back to the bag.

I bought MLB The Show 08 and that game didn't have these kinds of problems. The Show has gone backwards in two years. I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied with this game.

Overall this game has so many problems with it that its not worth it. I wish I never bought it. Go buy MLB 2k10 or Battlefield Bad Company 2 or MW2 if you don't have it already. This game isn't worth $60.