Street Racing on the go. Better act like you know!

User Rating: 7 | Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition PSP
Ok so this is like one of the first titles that I have ever had on my PSP, and I have not sold it to GameStop like many of my other games. Its a cool racing game. It does not seem to have an ending though. You start out in San Diego racing the block and you meet this Mexican dude who owns a chop shop. He basically puts you in the game of street racing and gets you started. So you hit the streets and after you have won a few races, the chop shop guy schools you on the races in Atlanta, and they then tell you about races in Detroit. So you basically go around racing in the 3 cities once all three of them have been unlocked. After so many races and so many cars in your collection, it seems there is nothing else to do. All of my cars are custom, from the wheels to the paint to the engines. Built off my imagination. In my opinion this is one of the best features of the game, I have not played many other racing titles so I assume this feature is in many other racing games out there. So I have raced the computer A zillions of times, and you know nothing else exciting has really happened so that is where I am at. Its a cool game though, if I ever need a fix in racing I can always pop this UMD in the handheld and get it popping. Thats whats up.