A must must buy for stealth game lovers !!

User Rating: 10 | Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PC

Awesome, breathtaking, spectacular graphics which push the graphics card to its limit (I own a Geforce GTX 970 4GB DDR5 VRAM) & after enhancing its Dynamic super resolution to 3840 X 2160, my !! oh my !!, it takes the graphics to dizzying heights.

Apart from that gameplay is awesome, awesome, awesome !! Its awesomeness redefined & the best-in-class in stealth genre. I'm a huge fan of stealth games & have played it over a 100 hours (although completed only 25%).

The most exciting part is the unpredictable story line, the terrific voice acting (esp. of Snake) & the huge, huge open world given to you to choose & approach any mission as you please. There are no restrictions at all which is the best part about it.

Last but not the least, the game is VERY VERY WELL OPTIMIZED for the PC. No offense to Rise of the Tomb Raider which I purchased & downloaded over several days but unfortunately, it was badly optimized. Even at the lowest possible graphical settings, it failed to run.

If you loved Dishonored, Splinter Cell series, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed series, you MUST give it a go !! In fact, its great value for purchase too. At merely, Rs. 995/- what I got is much much more than I imagined. It gives you much greater bang for your buck & can't wait for the next episode.

The only pitiable thing is that it was too late to arrive on PC ports. Also, I was a bit skeptical on reading negative user reviews, don't you make that mistake. Try it out for yourself. If you don't want to pay, just try a demo version. Trust me, you won't regret a single moment of it.

Love you Hideo Kojima & an amazing Kojima Productions company !! I'm a customer for life of your later releases !!