KGamerfreak11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KGamerfreak11
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Ever Since i've played MGS 2, I have been a hardcore fan of the MGS series. I went back and played 1 and later Twin Snakes. I was hooked. Since the remake of MGS I had two questions that never got answered. The first one was: "Will Hideo make a proper remake of MGS 1?" We really don't know this but i'm sure I finally have the answer for the second one "Will Hideo make the final connection in the chain separating Snake Eater, PO, and Peace Walker with One, SOL, and GOTP?" I was happy to see the trailer that I went bold on my next prediction that this prelude to MGS 5 proper is the lead-up to the remake of Hideo's life; MG 1 and 2 that we've wanted for so long. Let me know what you guys think.
rigzzsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rigzzsy
Member since 2010 • 349 Posts

tldr

iMeHm3t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 iMeHm3t
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hideo said, that this would be the last game in the series Metal Gear Solid, but I expect still more to come.
t1striker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 t1striker
Member since 2003 • 1549 Posts

Hideo said, that this would be the last game in the series Metal Gear Solid, but I expect still more to come.iMeHm3t

I believe he said that this is a prequel to mgs5. So it is not the last metal gear solid game.

zowbaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 zowbaid
Member since 2005 • 388 Posts

Hahah! Last MGS game? I remember when MGS4 was supposed to be the last MGS game, and then he revealed MGS Rising before Platinum took over. Oh and then he made Peace Walker, lol. The MGS series will only die once Kojima does.

Static_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Static_C
Member since 2003 • 486 Posts

I feel like I'm alone here but I still want an MGS game where you play as The Boss (or I guess The Joy), and HK has mentioned that he would like to make one as well.