You got a PSP? You need this game.

User Rating: 9.8 | Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops PSP
Don't take this review too much, I've only started playing it, but I'm about half-way through...I think. This game ROCKS!!! The single player game, thus far, is great. I don't want to spoil anything for anybody, but this game answers, like so many MGS games, a lot of unanswered questions. There is a new bit of game play also...Surround Radar system...being able to recruit enemies...and tons more. This review is gonna be kinda short since I need to get back to the game and finish it. I haven't done a ton of online multiplayer, mainly because I can't find anybody else who has this game. But I have played with a few people and it is a blast.

Graphics are Beautiful, like "this is playing on my PSP?" beautiful. There are a few glitches, now i do mean few, that pop up during intense firefights.

Sound is fantastic

The new game play elements make the game amazing, one might even go as far as to say that this game merits some one buying a psp just to play it.

Hopefully everyone with a PSP will get this game. The reason I say that is because it will boost this game to the top because of the online multiplayer.

One thing's for sure, I can't wait to see what changes in this game when the GPS accessory is released. Alright bottom line if you haven't already guessed is that you need to buy this game, it is a must have.