I've never played an MGS game. Will I be lost as to what is going on with the story? Or is everything pretty well explained?
- Member Since: May 29, 2009
- Posts: 698
- Member Since: February 19, 2004
- Posts: 216
- Member Since: August 27, 2010
- Posts: 27
I would play at least MGS1 and 2, otherwise you won't know enough about most of the characters to fully understand their significance in the story. MGS3 isn't mandatory, but it shows you where everything started, and the Subsistance version has the original two games as well.
- Member Since: April 27, 2011
- Posts: 2660
- Member Since: September 30, 2012
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: February 10, 2005
- Posts: 158
Ya, I'd say do the research because I recently went through MGS1 again, and boy is it tough to play. Totally different gaming generation. Either way, you owe it to yourself to play MGS4. MGS4 is a masterpiece of a video game. I'm a XBox fanboy, but I did buy a PS3 back in the day, just for this game. Absolutely amazing game.
- Member Since: November 20, 2012
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: January 19, 2013
- Posts: 153
- Member Since: May 11, 2003
- Posts: 844
- Member Since: July 23, 2013
- Posts: 53
- Member Since: January 19, 2008
- Posts: 1412
Please Log In to post.