Deadly good fun, gameplay, graphics, sound, humor, and more!

User Rating: 9 | MediEvil: Resurrection PSP
There is so much to love about this game that you'll instantly fall in love. Well, that is, if you're into the light hearted medieval haunted/undead themes and action gaming. I has some jump puzzles, but they are simple enough that even non-platform pros like myself enjoy them.

All the levels are creatively designed, and I'm always marvelling at the variety of environments visually as well as in gameplay puzzles. The combat is well done as well, and many weapons behave differently which adds even more fun.

Not all is perfect, and the complaint that I (and everyone else) have is the camera. It doesn't rotate very smoothly, so often you'll miss the enemies or jumps. Actually, to clarify, this is both an issue with the camera as well as your character's turn radius. But this is a minor annoyance that really doesn't detract from the game.

I would also mention two of the bosses (one being the final), which are prolonged battles with multiple stages that can be a bit frustrating if you die and have to restart.

Overall, I can't recommend this game enough. For experience platformer players this may be a bit easy, but there is still enough challenge in the game that it will be worthwhile.