Recalling the Moments

User Rating: 9.5 | Max Payne PC
I played this game 6 years ago, and now, while I am writing the review, I can still memories every detail of that game .. In fact, its a awesome game . Although, there are many other game which are graphically intense and have great game play mechanism, but Max Payne had only 1 thing, that no other game had at that time, and that is STYLE .. Yes,. it is very stylish game,
its story is amazing, and game play is really great .. I just loved it ..

Max Payne is a BAFTA Award–winning third-person shooter video game developed by Finnish developers Remedy Entertainment, produced by 3D Realms and published by Gathering of Developers in July 2001 for Microsoft Windows.

Max Payne has amaezing game play and style . Its bullet time based gun fight is just amezing. It help yo to shoot your
enemies in a different style, like movies, when hero kill the villains in a slow motion . :) As a third person shooter, camera
positioning is little annoying, but when you will start to play this game, you will love it in a hour of play, and then the camera
movement would not be a problem . :) The game's storyline is advanced by the player following Max's internal monologue as he
iterates what his next steps should be. Several of the game's levels involve surrealistic-symbolic nightmares and drug-related
hallucinations of Payne, and this is some times frustrating when you are lost in a dark word, cant see anything, only can hear
max's child's crying.

The story is told in medias res and consists of three volumes: "The American Dream", "A Cold Day in Hell", and "A Bit Closer to Heaven". The game begins in January 2001, as New York City finishes experiencing the worst blizzard in the history of the city. The intro sequence shows Max Payne, a renegade DEA agent and former NYPD officer, standing at the top of a skyscraper building as police units arrive. He then experiences a flashback from three years ago. And from there, you take the control and start play the game . :)
Graphics and Sound is amazing . Although, I can't recall the actual details of it, but, it made a good impression on me. The voice acting of this game is just brilliant .
Last of all, its a very good game to play, it wont disappoint you at all . :)