Capcom and Marvel get together once again to make a fighting game you will never forget.

User Rating: 9.5 | Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds PS3
I was never really a master in fighting games, but when I first saw this games fighters roster, I just KNEW that I had to try it. Then, I was pleasantly surprised that the game is not as awfully hard as I thought it would be.

There isn't much to be said about the story. Galactus, the giant evil villain intends to destroy the Earth and you are the only one who can save it from complete chaos.

In this game you can choose among several characters from Capcom/Marvel series to make your dream team do defend the world.There is not much of a logic in the characters choice (which is good, because that means you won't be trapped to play with characters you don't like). Just pick your favorite ones and start the beating off. Of course, if you aim for the Platinum trophy, you'll be spending a lot of time in this game and will have to pick characters you don't like, but isn't it like this for all the fighting games?

Anyway, I never played any of the previous Marvel vs. Capcom games because 2D fighting games were never really my style and the idea of having to press several directional buttons just to make a single Special never really pleased my fingers. I was amazed to find that even a newbie gamer like me can easily unleash devastating combos. The Mission mode, that teaches basic and advanced moves of each character, is very helpful. And besides the Mission Mode, you can also play in the traditional Practice mode, with a dummy enemy for you to hit.

The players can choose between the regular controls and simple controls, that allow the player to unleash powerful combos with a single button press.

The game itself doesn't show anything new, meaning that, except for the Mission Mode, there isn't much for you to do besides the traditional Arcade Mode or the Versus Mode.

In spite of the awesome additions, the characters roster seems to be slightly smaller than the previous games. In spite of that, each character has their own ending, unlocked after you beat the final boss with it. In spite of the excellent cameos in the endings, I think the endings could've been more elaborated. I mean, it could've been more than static drawings.

Still, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is one of the best fighting games I've ever put my hands on and definitely worth playing.