MVC2 is one of the best fighting games ever made. And I stand by that.

User Rating: 9.1 | Marvel vs. Capcom 2 XBOX
:Good Idea:
·One of my favorite things about this game is how many unlockable things there are. There's almost double the characters to unlock, a good amount of maps, and a ton of alternative costumes. But face it, what we really care about is the characters.
·The mixture of 3D backgrounds and 2D art work is just a pure work of genius. The animations are really well done and there's always something going on, keeping your fingers and eyes busy while putting strain on your heart.
·Enough moves, combos, and characters to keep you and your little friends entertained for hours upon hours.

:Bad Idea:
·The sounds were changed up from the original for some reason. I think even the Playstation 2 version had the original sounds.
·Controls are a bit weird at first, since the moves are a little bit difficult to get used to on the Xbox's controller.
·No Live play but, eh, whatever.

:Overall:
·Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 is a treasure on the Xbox. It's the one game I wish the 360 guys would hurry up and emulate. I've been playing Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 since the Dreamcast days. It's just an overall excellent game.