If you are a soccer fan, this is a must!

User Rating: 9.5 | Mario Strikers Charged Football WII
I loved the original Mario Strikers on the gamecube, so when this one came out, I just knew I had to get it!
Now that i've played it numerous times, I must say that this is a great game just like the original, yet different from the original as well.
The biggest difference that I noticed was that this game is much more strategic due to the fact that depending on which sidekicks you pick, you get different advantages and disadvantages.
For example, if you pick dry bones, they are much faster yet much weaker when it comes to scoring. On the other hand, if you pick Hammer Bros, they are much better at scoring (much stronger) but are a lot slower. But, since you can pick 3 different sidekicks, you can definitely strategist depending on your game playing style. This adds so much variety to the game play and it makes the game so much more enjoyable.
The game play is solid: from amazing bicycle kicks to super strikes, this game makes scoring goals very satisfying.
The only complaint I had with this game was that some of the stages were kind of annoying to play in, especially the sand one.
Other than that, this is an excellent with many different modes and difficulty levels that you will be sure to play a lot.
Buy this game!!!