User Rating: 7.5 | Mario Party 6 GC
Mario Party 6 missed the band-wagon; but that certainly doesn't mean it isn't good. Mario Party 6 does what every Mario Party game does. It expands. Not only on the mini-games, boards and characters but now the plot? Kinda weird. Because Mario Party was never about plot. So the sun and the moon get into an argument and it's up to the "Mario Party" to save the day. Not a very good storyline, in fact it's really quick and it really confuses me. Why would they include a story? Anyway, the lack of boards/maps also concerns me; but what you do get is fairly decent.

This is by far the worst Mario Party game. But it's not all bad. It's just not playable over-and-over again like the previous ones. Mario Party 2 is still the best in my mind; and stands out the most. I guess that's just my opinion, though.

Overall, if your a fan of Mario Party; you'll be a little disappointed by this title. But it does have it's fun features, so at least give it a chance. It might just be worth it (and because I said so =P)

Bye.