One of the best racing games i have ever played!

User Rating: 9.5 | Mario Kart DS (DS Bundle) DS
Mario kart Ds was a really intresting game. It wasn't to hard and it wasn't to easy. Also the graphics were pretty good too! There is good race tracks and many kool cars to choose from. There is also this thing called missions, I thought that was pretty kool. Another thing is the sound. It wasn't too quiet and it wasn't too loud, The sound was just right. Also, another thing i like to do is battle. I love the battle mode very fun and entertaining. The Wi-Fi (online) is really good also. The controls are really easy to get use to and you will get used to them really quick! I bet you all you people that are reading this now that you can get power ups while you are racing, I think that is one of the coolest parts in this game the power ups. So many to choose from like the bannana, The bomb, and the spped boosts. The only thing i didn't like about this game was the drifting because when the computer drifts they do it perfectly, but when i drift the same way as them i loose my position in any race. The last thing i am going to talk about is the karts. Half of the karts had really kool designs and colors, But the other half i thought could've been better. So i hope you enjoy or enjoyed this game as much as i did!!