- the two racers and two item swapping adds a lot of mechanical skill and reflex test to the gameplay. Makes it more exciting and deeper.
- hitting wall doesn't eliminate all your momentum
- stages are well designed.
- too much dodging required.
- hard to dodge things because when you turn your cart tends to go straight still
- sometimes your Kart get hits backwards even though the opponent rammed you from the back
- there needs to be a restart option for GP.
- weird how special cup isn't unlocked from beating star cup 150cc, only 100cc
- there are so many items to the point where luck plays a huge factor in winning. This holds back the deep gameplay mechanics the double riders and drifting. They're tied to each other, making it a catch 22.