Reminiscent of past Zelda games in terms of the general feel. Definitely worth checking out.

User Rating: 8 | Majin to Ushinawareta Oukoku X360
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom has this nostalgic Legend of Zelda feel to it. From the seemingly epic adventure, backtracking, power ups to boss fights, the game is wonderful.

It does come with a few flaws though. The voice acting range from laughable to decent. Contrary to what most people say, I think the Majin's voice is just perfect for the role. Just imagine an ogre who came to existence with no one else to talk to (both his kind or other creatures) and has lost his memories, just imagine if the voice actor playing the role of the majin was replaced by a voice that sounded intelligent, smart, confident, and proud. I don't know about you but I believe that would ruin the Majin's character. There is a great amount of backtracking which may or may not disappoint a gamer. I think the backtracking is alright though as you really do need to backtrack to complete all the items on a particular area. If only they placed more transportation rooms though.

Puzzles are pretty much straight forward and could sometimes be really easy. Boss battles has perfectly incorporated this puzzle element as well, rather than just mindlessly beating the hell out of that boss with mindless button mashing, which you eventually will but after you solve the boss' pattern.

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom is a good game which made me wonder, why was it so cheaply priced? An easily recommendable game.