calvinreynaud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 calvinreynaud
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

i wish madden had ncaa method of difficulty where on heisman they still had human player sliders at 50 on madden they dum down human sliders to 25 on all madden which is why there is bad passes dropped balls and poor run/pass blocking

jwestbrook87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 jwestbrook87
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I agree 100%. Dumbing down the payer skill on all madden difficulty is simply a cop-out to make the game more difficult without actually increasing the overall game difficulty. The skills for both cpu and player should be increased. I mean they might as well only let you play with second string players if all they are going to do is dumb down the player skill. Madden should join the rest of the video game industry and program their games to actually be more difficult on the all madden setting.. When you increase the difficulty on a first person shooter or a racing game does your car get slower, does your gun become less accurate. No the competition is increased, as it should be on madden. I mean realistically who wants to play a game where you get penalized for playing on a higher difficulty. The increase in difficulty should come from more challenging competition not lack of performance from user controlled players. I mean who is making these decisions. Its not rocket science.