What a mess...Reminiscent of 2005 Madden for Xbox 360

User Rating: 6.5 | Madden NFL 11 PS3

I've been playing Madden since I can remember and what I played last night was a bit upsetting. I've been following Madden 10 all year and noticed their was no hype, less advertisement's and just a few changes like being able to run differently and more spectacular catches. Also, the games would be shorter, similar to Fifa's 20 minute game. It feels like NCAA 2010

I think everything that was changed from 2010 to 2011 a step back for the Madden Franchise. I played a game online that when 45 minutes passed I was just beginning the 4rth Quarter. The running is the same but with no Turbo which makes no sense considering most people are accelerate and are the fastest from the start. When I got Madden 08 & 09 I called in sick the next day so that I could play it all day, I don't have the same feeling with 2010.
I know I might sound a little harsh but when I woke up this morning I was sad. I felt like my favorite Football Team just lost the Super Bowl, but really EA did a horrible job on Madden 11 and I'm puzzled why Gamespot Gave an 8??? More like 6.5