An awesome game that you never want to stop playing until you've reached the end.

User Rating: 9.5 | LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias WII
Lost Winds: Winter of the Melodias pretty much picks up where the last game left off( Now, just to set things straight I haven't played the first game so I might be gravely mistaken in that assumption, but from the in-game info I got it seemed that way, if that is the case, feel free to contact me and I will change this part of the review). Toku, a boy living in Homeset village with his companion who is the god of winds, sets out on a quest to find his mother who has ventured on a journey to the long lost City of Melodias.
As Toku leaves Homeset he discover that the rest of the world lives in eternal winter and through pieces of his mothers dairy which he finds along the way, he learns that his mother is in danger.

Winter of the Melodias is a game that I played through in about eight hours, it's a 2,5d adventure game that focus on puzzles. Even though the game is so short I'm not afraid to give it a 9,5/10 since those few hours I played the game were nothing short of complete AWESOMENESS. The game has a story much deeper than you would expect from such a game and the gameplay is well thought through with amazing controls innovative puzzles, the graphics are beautiful and shows an incredible, vibrant world that I'm certain I will revisit over and over and over... All-in-all it's a must-play-game.

Winter of the Melodias